- We have an opening for a full-timeBOOKKEEPERposition.
- Location: Point Park University, 201 Wood Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule;primarily Monday through Friday, with some weekends required.
- Requirement:Dining services and floor managementexperience are preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArts extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Full time associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains a complete, systematic set of records of business transactions for the assigned business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies, allocates and posts business transaction details to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports, check stubs and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files; transfers data to general ledger.
- Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles records to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculates associate wages from time cards; submits payroll registers for payment. May follow up and resolve payroll issues.
- Prepares tax reports.
- Computes, types and mails monthly statements to customers.
- Completes records to or through trial balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 60529247 pittsburgh