|Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.|
Finance, Accounting, Controlling, and Tax Intern: Cost Accounting
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, CFO Intern, are to:
- Perform challenging tasks in one of the several FACT related departments to offer exposure and understanding of Bayer's financial processes and procedures to gain as much knowledge as possible in the various parts of the organization;
- Observe and work with experienced senior level staff to gain knowledge about procedures, methods and standards that are required for performing successfully within the FACT community;
- Establish a foundation for effective networking and long term relationships within the Bayer FACT community;
- Gain exposure to the different areas of the FACT community in order to foster the understanding and collaboration between departments necessary to function in advanced capacities;
- Report to the Director of Accounting Projects, QA, ICS, a member of our leadership team and become actively involved in projects/initiatives that will require technical ability to understand and apply financial and analytical knowledge to a wide range of situations with varying degrees of complexity;
- Provide financial data analysis for various Accounting purposes;
- Provide financial and audit support as a basis for decision making in the U.S. organization with increased responsibility and accountability;
- Participate in short-term projects and innovation initiatives across the organization to better leverage capabilities and expertise of the FACT community;
- Make decisions that align with business strategy while improving quality, efficiency and introducing cost saving ideas;
- Partnering with internal and external contacts to build network and strong working relationships.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program with a minimum completion of sophomore year for undergraduate studies or first year for graduate studies;
- Educational experience should have focus within International Business Management, (Corporate) Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Auditing, General Management or relatable field;
- Previous Internships should be at least a minimum of two (2) months in duration;
- Must possess a high level of motivation, energy, passion for excellence, self-confidence, self-starter and the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated use of financial, operational, and business judgment and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
- Advanced PC skills and experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.25 within the Bachelor/Master program;
- At least one (1) semester of International studies abroad.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
|Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.|
|Location:||United States : Pennsylvania : Pittsburgh|
|+ 1 888-473-1001, option #5|
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 60529092 pittsburgh