Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:55 PM
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 : 20
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today more than 50 of the world's business transactions touch an SAP system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year. Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install SAP allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business : increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating business value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports an SAP solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Cloud HCM Consultant (Nearshore) will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SDC is the integrated, remote delivery arm of SAP consulting services, with strength of over 2000 team members. From our near shore and offshore centers, our global talent pool of consultants deliver software and services to customers through both factory and traditional people based approaches. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers through the use of operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals.
Developing our consultants through training, certifications and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities of SDC's success and offers our people long:term career growth opportunities.
Our Pittsburgh based near:shore center expands SAP's delivery capabilities within the North American region. We provide SAP's customers access to the best global network of consultants with expertise in SAP's latest technologies. The Pittsburgh near shore center is a sophisticated Service and Knowledge organization providing unique capabilities to SAP's customers in North America and around the globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS :
* Participate in initial training and acquire certifications in SAP Cloud HCM products, technologies and methodologies
* Support and participate in SAP customer implementations and integrations through: Prepare, Realize, Verify and Launch phases and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction
* Follow best:practices and standards to create the Solution Design document or the technical design for the implementations or integrations
* Help with Integration workshops to gather/clarify requirements
* Configure SAP Cloud HCM pre:packaged integrations based on the implementation needs
* Perform application configuration using the tools and features of the product like rules, workflows etc.
* Conduct Quality Assurance/ Feasibility services
* Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SAP Cloud HCM product:suite configuration options
* Liaison with field consultants and offshore teams for project delivery bridging the gap for localization knowledge and time:zone difference
* Work with field consultants and offshore team to complete implementation projects within budget/time, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and adoption
* Guide and provide assistance to team members nearshore and offshore, on a variety of topics.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
• Location: Pittsburgh
• Post ID: 62336357 pittsburgh