Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 8:49 PM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
Ability to troubleshoot various competencies: Advanced Pneumatic, Basic Hydraulic, AC/DC Electrical Systems, Automation (PLC and Instrumentation), Automation, Machining, and Mechanical Systems on all Process and Packaging Equipment with minimal guidance. As a Team, properly maintain and repair equipment in a fast paced, high production work environment, while prioritizing multiple mechanical/electrical and administrative tasks.
- Capable of troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling equipment within close tolerances.
- Perform routine electrical and mechanical problem:solving on process and packaging equipment.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PMs) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) on Process and Packaging Equipment with minimal guidance.
- Support Operations in equipment setup, changeover and training of operators in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities.
- Document Work Orders (WO) using Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP:PPM Plant Maintenance).
- Effectively communicate with Operators, Peers, Supervisors and all levels of management on a daily basis.
- Provide enthusiastic support where needed and complete other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Demonstrate Engagement in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Theory and Concepts through participation in Pillar Teams, training fellow Technicians/Operators in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities to include conducting Breakdown Analysis (BDA's).
:Understand and adhere to Lock:Out/Tag:Out (LOTO) Procedures, Confined Space Procedures and all other Plant Safety/Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements related to supporting machinery uptime.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Degree/Trade Certification or 4:6 years equivalent work experi
• Location: elizabethtown, Pittsburgh
• Post ID: 62276452 pittsburgh