Now Hiring Food Expeditors
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create. Primary Responsibilities: Coordination and consolidation for all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality. Specific Functions and Duties:
- Receive all incoming food orders.
- Clock in tickets and assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners.
- Set-up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
• Post ID: 37506457 pittsburgh