HCM / OM - Global Analyst - SAP - HEINZ (Pittsburgh, PA)
Be a part of a team of the client's Subject Matter Expert’s and consultants working to deliver the global business solutions in SAP HCM. Join a $11Billion Fortune 100 Consumer Products Company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our client is the most global of all U.S.-based food companies. Famous for our iconic brands on five continents, they provide delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries around the world.
Visa Sponsorship available for the ideal candidate. Worldclass benefits and compensation and most of all; challenging work environment available.
The ideal candidate will work within the Global Core team and will have and utilise a high level of technical or functional expertise to support the standardization, development and continuous improvement of global business processes.
- The Global Senior Analyst will articulate business ideas, suggestions and problems and develop business cases to convert them into deliverable solutions appropriate to work stream.
- Demonstrates advanced business and process knowledge of the core area supported as well as the integration areas (e.g., Finance, Logistics Execution, Manage Customer). Will be responsible for maintaining and developing expertise in their respective workstream.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned deliverable documents within approved scope, schedule and budget
- Proactively and effectively communicate progress in work assignments and deliverables
- Owns and ensures timely issue identification, resolution, escalation when appropriate within own Keystone teams
- Collaborates with the other work streams to ensure that the business requirements are functionally operating as designed, via Functional Unit Testing.
- Works collaboratively with Business Implementation Partner to critically review their documentation to ensure that it aligns with Heinz process requirements
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practice with other Keystone Members across and within workstream(s)
- Supports Business Process Leads and Business Process Owners to identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Supports change management activities by assisting with development of training materials, training scenarios, documentation, communication and change impacts.
- Identifies and proactively reacts to interdependencies with other business processes and work streams.
As appropriate to work stream, conducts the following activities:
- Monitors, analyzes, tunes and optimizes the business processes and interfaces in close co-operation with the technology team.
- Works with on-site and off-shore teams to ensure that production issues are fixed.
- Develops comprehensive requirement specifications that will allow the Business Process Owner and Release Lead to determine the cost, time and resources.
- Reviews GAPs between Keystone and current business processes, and assesses relevancy/ complexity of incorporation into Keystone template.
- Works with the business to develop business requirements, by conducting information-gathering sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) from the business.
- Translates business requirements into documented functional specifications associated with workflow, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms (WRICEF).
- Works with the business to fit their process to the Keystone design.
- With assistance from Business Process Owners and SME’s, writes detailed test scripts, conducts testing and conducts “Train the Trainer” sessions for testing
- Supports job / role mapping and design, including security roles
This role will carry out all SAP HCM implementation project activities as a member of the Recruit to Retire team and will specialize in the organizational management data (conversion, reporting, integration, training, and maintenance procedures). As the OM data specialist on the Recruit to Retire Team, this individual leads the gathering and creation of data to depict the organization structure according to the RTR Global template.
- Lead Organizational Management conversion activities with local team members to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrate functional process knowledge and develop technical knowledge of the core area supported, (Human Capital Management and Organizational Management). Technical knowledge to be gained through mix of on the job training and self-initiated research / practice.
- Develop user and reporting expertise in the Keystone HR processes and specifically OM data creation and maintenance.
- Provide support to the implementation team in all phases of project and liaison with other work streams who are leveraging HR data in their process.
- Work with internal customers or other Keystone team members to analyze and translate business requirements into functional specifications and /or technical specifications.
- Develop and test functional and technical specifications associated with reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflow (WRICEF).
- Develop lead expertise in the organizational charting tool Org Manager; configure new org chart views and progress the delivery of the global org chart on the employee portal.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting) to the HR DMO.
- Monitor the global organization structure in the production system to ensure that it meets the project data standards; Run periodic quality check reports and perform re-training and assistance to DMO staff.
- Plan and execute test cycles including development of test plans, test cases, test data, tester training and support and defect management.
- Ensure that all assigned documentation is completed and kept up to date.
- Proactively and effectively communicate potential problems, recommended solutions and progress.
- Bachelor Degree in educational area appropriate to work stream
- High level of experience in relevant functional area
- Consumer Products Industry experience desired.
- Preferred: Progressive responsibility in SAP environment
- High Level of Expertise in one or more business process functional areas
- General knowledge and understanding of implementations of SAP applications
- Knowledge of end-to-end application development process
- Proven analytical skills and ability to work with key business contacts to interpret business strategy into relevant business requirements and outline solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to articulate solutions in a business context
- Good relationship management skills with the ability to build and create a strong internal network across levels and disciplines
- Sound decision-making skills
- Good documentation, communications and training skills
• Post ID: 13910822 pittsburgh