Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2017 7:42 AM
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Ariba Customer Support has built a deep collection of knowledge articles regarding our products, their function, and how to troubleshoot or avoid issues. We are currently working to leverage this knowledgebase to expand our Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) operation. This will allow internal and external users to more easily help themselves solve problems, understand functionality, and determine best practices.
The role of the Knowledge Analyst will be to work with the rest of the Knowledge Operations team to improve the knowledge base and its operations. This involves analyzing reports and metrics to identify gaps or potential for improvement within the knowledge base, and continually improving our internal knowledge processes to make them more complete and efficient. The ultimate goal is to increase the usability of the knowledge base and engagement of our internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Work with the team to continually improve the reports, tools, and metrics used to monitor the health of the knowledge base.
- Use our reports, tools and metrics to identify and correct errors or omissions in the knowledge base or errors in tagging or indexing that increases the findability of the right content
- Help develop and monitor processes to enforce the foundations of world class knowledge centered support articles including the use of appropriate tags, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity, look, and feel.
- Consistently model all Customer Support success behaviors in the areas of customer service, business writing, time management, coaching, change management and problem solving.
- All other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of four years working experience preferred.
- An understanding of and interest in Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Ariba Network preferred.
- Prior knowledge of taxonomy preferred.
- Experience in working with individuals from diverse cultures required.
- Experience in process improvement and project management preferred.
- Exceptional communication, networking, leadership, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to continually adapt and modify processes, style, and approach in an ever:changing work environment.
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting.
- Written and oral communication.
- Working collaboratively.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Continuous improvement with a high level of self:motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Other Skills and Experience:
- Visual communication (video) experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of content edition software.
- Ability to analyze/process large volumes of information on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi:task with demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills in a dynamic, a fast:paced environment.
- Excellent English:language writing, proofing and editing skills with a focus on standards management
- Second language writing, proofing and edi
• Location: Pittsburgh
• Post ID: 37501898 pittsburgh