About the Job
The Home visitor assesses and promotes optimal child development in children from infancy to 3 years of age. The Home Visitor provides opportunities for families to make informed decisions and create their own family goals while implementing program philosophies to assist families in reaching those goals. The HV will be responsible for the implementation of the IFPA and creating developmentally and age appropriate activities to model for the family that will promote positive outcomes for EHS enrolled infants and toddlers.
B.S. in Child Development/ Early Childhood or degree in related field required and 2 years exp. working with children ages birth to 36 months old in a variety of group and or family settings.
SPECIFIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Visiting families in their homes and establishing working relationships
• Collaborating with site team to design and implement strategies to support compliance with EHS performance standards.
• Experience with residents in low-income neighborhoods and families with young children
• Must have working knowledge of services/resources in the community
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage multiple job responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
• Must possess own transportation
• Agency approval of Act 33 and 34 Criminal Clearance reports.
E-mail Resume to:
Please include cover letter with salary requirements.
• Post ID: 50109153 pittsburgh