As a Business Operations Manager on the Verizon Consumer Markets Operations – Sales & Service Channel Readiness team, this position will lead efforts on large impact projects including the channel strategy, design, implementation, and follow up of marketing and operational initiatives into the CSSC/MSSC/GSO centers. The candidate will serve as a lead interface between channel and staff, as well as a subject matter expert, enabling streamlined, effective communication, decision making, and leadership. Manager will support Legal, Regulatory, WNO, channel and marketing initiatives.
As a Manager this role will also include additional responsibilities:
- Channel single point of contact on large scale projects
- Lead resource gathering, business requirements and program design calls
- Coordinate and execute coverage of chats with wide populations, supporting large groups
- Gather and present feedback to channel managers, staff, and executive leadership
- Analyze performance and implement solutions
- Ensure seamless delivery and execution of programs within the CSSC/MSSC/GSO
- Manage complex work with decision making authority
- 5+ years’ recent experience in Sales & Service call center environment
- Experience leading Go-to-Market, Go-to-Channel, and/or call center initiatives from ideation through launch
- Experience developing and executing major launch support plans across multiple centers
- Exceptional knowledge of all CSSC/MSSC systems and processes
- Proven ability to manage multiple high profile projects simultaneously in fast paced ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience presenting ideas/proposals/updates to senior leaders
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of motivating team members to deliver strong results and positively influence change
- Proven creative problem solver with ability to work effectively in a hyper-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Position must be located in major CSSC/MSSC center (NY: Brooklyn; NJ: Livingston, Robbinsville; PA: Pittsburg; MD: Silver Spring, VA: Newport News; MA: Taunton)
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6492312-business-operations-manager