Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:43 PM
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Title: Supplier Program Coordinator (SAP Ariba)
DEPARTMENT: Supplier Management Organization, Enablement
Supplier Program Coordinator will manage the accuracy, presentation and maintenance of Enablement Project reports. The SPC will work closely with the Network Growth Manager, Supplier Enablement Lead, and Buy:side customer to identify and prioritize actions related to supplier outreach and serve as a liaison to Supplier Management team and ensure that actions are executed.
The Suppler Program Coordinator's role will include the following responsibilities:
- Maintain regular reports and create ad hoc reports as need for assigned programs
- Monitor and document suppliers' progress toward project milestones and SAP Ariba outreach records and escalate suppliers who pose a risk of failing to meet milestones
- Provide Supplier Enablement Lead and Network Growth Manager with data analysis of supplier enablement activities and support calls with Buyer customers by reporting out on progress of enablement program.
- Provide prioritized list of suppliers to the Supplier Management team and ensure timely, accurate call outreach.
- Supplier supplier outreach call activity as needed and directed.
- Manage multiple programs concurrently
- Exhibit strong oral and written communication skills
- Develop basic knowledge of SAP Ariba Supplier Network through PO/Invoicing and Catalog Workstreams
- Calmly and effectively manage difficult communication with Supply side and Buy side cusotmers
Ideal Candidate will possess excellent data analytics skills as well as verbal communication skills and professional phone demeanor and be able to:
- Quickly learn concepts (technical and non:technical) and articulate them to buyers and suppliers via phone and /or email
- Possess strong ability to work with and interpret data using a variety of data management tools including Microsoft Excel, Access, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Lumira, SAP Ariba applications
- Work well in a self:driven, highly:motivated manner
- Organize tasks and assignments in a logical fashion
- Quickly adapt and reprioritize tasks in a fast :paced environment
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e:mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case:by:case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to th
• Location: Pittsburgh
• Post ID: 37458721 pittsburgh