Job Summary: Keystone Shooting Center is looking for a talented, pragmatic, growth-minded individual who will find meaning and purpose through driving sales growth and customer acquisition, both off-line and online, with their operational expertise and data-driven consumer insights.
Job Accountability: This role will be accountable for developing, driving, and delivering with impeccable execution a commercially sound multi-channel marketing strategy as well as driving and maintaining our membership objectives. The role will focus on developing and maintaining advertising strategies in store and on line as well as local and social media. The role will also be accountable for developing and maintaining new and existing memberships.
- The design and delivery of all marketing collateral, including images, printed collateral, packaging, and in-store graphics
- Developing and executing the company's marketing plan, including strategy, budgeting, memberships and media buys
- Driving online customer acquisition, conversion, and retention by optimizing the online/social media customer experience
- Driving online and offline traffic and customer acquisition through PPC, SEO, email, and other targeted online marketing, as well as targeted offline activity to include but not limited to TV, radio, billboard, and off site event participation
- Implementing a social media strategy to maximize brand engagement, sales, and customer retention
- Publish weekly/monthly sales flyers and showcases in accordance with company guidelines
- Participating in weekly leadership meetings and delivering weekly report and review of key metrics
- Driving Corporate memberships through printed material and personal visits.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent degree/job experience
- Ability to multitask as well as work hands on throughout the store
- Be self-motivated and able to work without direction
- Demonstrate experience in managing a marketing program in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrate experience in overseeing a marketing plan and budget
- Have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Make solid decisions based on data and analysis
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop rewarding relationships
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, with a strong focus on providing the best customer experience possible
- Salary + participation in profits-based incentive plan
- Product & service discounts
- Career development & growth
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp